- Faceless Dolls
- N'we Jinan Artists - "THE HIGHWAY" // Kitsumkalum First Nation, BC.
- The Red Dress Project
- The Secret Path
- Walking with Our Sisters
- Shades of our Sisters
“Forever Loved” by Memee Lavell-Harvard and Jennifer Brandt is non-fiction, and offers a comprehensive look at the issue with contributions from academia, grassroots organizations and people on the front-lines.
“Stolen Sisters” by Emmanuelle Walter is a piece of investigative journalism focusing on two Indigenous young women who went missing in Quebec, 2008.
“The Break” by Katherena Vermette is fiction, but it takes a hard look at violence against Indigenous women and girls in Winnipeg and dealings with the police. It’s also up to be defended in Canada Reads this year.
- CBC Podcast
- New Map Tracks Missing and Murdered Aboriginal Women
- Paths of Nations
- Shades of Our Sisters
- Amnesty International’s report “Stolen Sisters” (2004)
- Missing and Murdered Aboriginal Women: A National Operational Overview (2014)
- Missing and Murdered Aboriginal Women: 2015 Update to the National Operational Overview
- NWAC’s “What Their Stories Tell Us” (2010)
- Truth and Reconciliation Commission Reports